DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT

Cookies are used on our website to ensure operation and improve your experience. The latter will only be set if you have given us your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a) GDPR. Further information can be found in our data privacy statement.

ESSENTIAL COOKIES

The BBIS Berlin Brandenburg International School website is built using craftCMS which uses a number of essential cookies for website performance. Essential services are those that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website and enable the website visitors to access the website.

ANALYTICS AND MARKETING

Analytics cookies collect information about your usage behaviour. They help us to understand how our visitors use our website. Marketing cookies are used by third parties or publishers to display personalized advertisements. They do this by tracking visitors across websites. For more information on the services used, see our data privacy statement.

Reference to the processing of your personal data in the USA by Instagram, Vimeo, Facebook, Google: By clicking on ‘AGREE TO ALL’, you consent in accordance with Art. 49 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a) DSGVO that your data is processed in the USA. In the opinion of the European Court of Justice, the data protection standard in the USA is inadequate and there is a risk that your data will be processed by US authorities for control and monitoring purposes, possibly without any legal remedies. If you only accept essential cookies, the transmission will not take place. You can withdraw your consent at any time. To learn more about your rights please visit our data privacy statement / Datenschutzerklärung.

AGREE TO ALL
Save choices

School fees

Our annual school fees and additional fees are set out below.

Annual school fees 2021-22 (in Euros)

Families may apply for a school fee and registration fee adjustment based on their positive gross family household income through our School Fees Reduction Programme.

Early Education
3 to 4 Years
12,500
5 Years*
13,000
One-time registration fee
3,000

* EUR 1,800 for standard local services provided by the county Potsdam-Mittelmark are already deducted.

Primary School (Grade 1 - 5) Minimum Maximum
Grade 1
240
to
15,600
Grade 2
240
to
16,100
Grade 3
240
to
16,400
Grade 4
240
to
17,300
Grade 5
240
to
17,500
One-time registration fee
60
to
3,000
Secondary School (Grade 6 - 10) Minimum Maximum
Grade 6
240
to
18,100
Grade 7
240
to
18,300
Grade 8
240
to
18,400
Grade 9
240
to
19,300
Grade 10
240
to
19,600
One-time registration fee
60
to
3,000
Secondary School (Grade 11 - 12)
Grade 11
20,200
Grade 12**
20,200
One-time registration fee
3,000

** The Grade 12 school fee does not include the IBO examination fees.

Additional fees 2021-2022 (in Euros)
Application fee (non-refundable)
100
Book deposit (refundable)
300
BBIS PE clothing (from Grade 6)
approximately 30 to 100
Pocket calculator (from Grade 9)
approximately 120
Annual school trip
approximately 100 to 500
Annual bus fees (external service provider)
from 1,498
Canteen (external service provider)
from 3,40 to 4,70 (per school lunch)
IBO examination fees (external service provider)
**

** The Grade 12 school fee does not include the IBO examination fees.

School fees are invoiced in two instalments, with 60% due on 1 September each year and the remaining 40% on 1 January the following year.

All registration fees and deposits are due upon receipt of the signed contracts.

Depending on the tax laws applicable, the fees paid to BBIS may be tax-deductible. Please contact your tax advisor to learn more.